Sunday, March 9, 2014

Simple Happiness in Life

"The days are long, but the years are short."

"Time is passing, and I'm not focusing enough on the things that really matter."
(The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin)

Hectic days in life, sometimes make us forget something that really matter.. Happiness..

'Was I happy?'

That's a little bit difficult to answer.

Because,
Life is up and down.
Life is about joy and sorrow.
Life is about ying and yang.

And then I am thinking..
Why don't I create my own 'Simple Happiness'?

For me,
My simple happiness are:

read a good book,

listen to Sting or Phil Colins songs,

and have a cup of coffee..

Just that simple...

And then,
I asked my friend,
She told me that, simple happiness for her is, to wake up in the morning, and thank God for the new day.

Well,
Everybody has it's own simple happiness..

#How about you?

Create your own simple happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment