Sunday, March 2, 2014

Have a Productive Life. Why Not?

A productive life..

The more I think about it,
The more I feel that it's not just about work.

It's more about the balance of life.
Ying and Yang

It sounds difficult to have a productive life. It needs some efforts.
I'm struggling to do that everyday...

Of course, my everyday's mood always up and down.
But I try to 'stay on track.'

I do these simple things, to 'keep on track':

1. Imagine Your Day and Make a Daily To Do List.
I always imagine my day early in the morning, before I start the day. And then I make my Daily To Do List.

The To Do List really helps me to keep on track. Because I am a kinda person that can easily get lost without To Do List.

2. Give Reward to Yourself. You did it! ;)
Everytime I did my To Do List, I always give Reward to myself.
It could be..
Hmmm..
I bought myself ' A bottle of Green Tea, Chocolate, Tic Tac, or mmm ... my favorite snack ever.. Happytos Corn Chips'!
Yummmm... :)
These kind of simple rewards always make my day...
Boost myself,
To do more..and more...

3. Announce it! Be proud of it!
Everytime I have accomplished something, I announce it in my own way.
For example,
I 've just done my writing for this Blog.
I announce it to my friends.
Tell them about it... Hope that they gonna read my Post.
Just be proud of it !

4. Take A Break, Recharge Yourself.
We are human.
It's impossible for us to be productive all day.
I always give a break to my day. Pamper myself doing something that can make me relax.
Reading a book, watching the movie or maybe just simply listening to the music.
Recharge yourself!

5. Make a Routine Goal Setting. Make it as Your Routine Habbit!
Challenge yourself!
I make a routine goal setting everyday. I try to make this as my Routine Habbit...

Well,
These are my simple ways to have a productive life..
To stay on track..

So,
'Have a productive Life? Why Not???'

#HOW ABOUT YOU?
If you have any additional ways to have a productive day, just share with us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment