Friday, September 26, 2014

Mistakes

M I S T A K E S...

In a quiet Saturday morning, suddenly that word has crossed on my mind.

M - messages..give some messages in life
I   - interruptions..make us think
- signpost..directs us to the right way
T - tests..encourage us to be a better person
- awakening..gives us spirit to do our job
- keys.. we use them to open the new opportunity door
- exploration..opens the way to place we havent visited before
- statements..some statements about our growth

                              -Failing Forward

In daily life, especially in a work life, its so difficult to say: " Im wrong". 

To admit our fault and being responsible about the mistakes we have done.

Its very difficult to please everyone in life. 

Its very difficult too, to avoid doing mistakes when we wanna try something new in life.

As I walk in my life... 


I have learned tht:

The more I made mistake...

The more I learn from it,

The more I grow to be a better person..


Just try something simple everyday.

Learn from every single mistake I've made today..

No comments:

Post a Comment